E4H worked with a leading pharmaceutical client to create an educational webinar for primary care clinicians working within the women’s health therapy area. Its aim was to increase the awareness and education for better patient outcomes.
The client was assigned a dedicated project manager to develop the educational webinar, undertake regular reporting and ensure it met their objectives and KPIs. As part of the work E4H:
- Enlisted three leading key opinion leaders in the area to speak on the topic.
- Designed and sent email invitations to its substantial database of healthcare professionals.
- Created the slide deck including animation and video to engage the audience.
- Ran the webinar with vision mixing and speaker cameras for a quality output.
- Undertook data capture at registration in accordance with GDPR.
- Provided full analytical data on customer engagement and interaction.
The event generated engaging back and forth conversation between speakers to encourage participation in the question and answer sessions and raise discussion around complex patients.
The client was very happy with the results and has gone on to undertake further work with E4H across this and other therapy areas.