E4H worked with a leading pharmaceutical client to create a series of three educational and promotional webinars on sleep in paediatric autism for primary and secondary care professionals. Its aim was to:
- Raise awareness of ASD
- Explore the challenges of ASD
- Discuss shortfall and unmet needs.
The client worked with their project management team to design and develop the series of educational and promotional webinars. The project management team assisted with all elements of the series including regular reporting to deliver a successful series of webinars which met their objectives and KPIs.
The project management realised the client’s objectives and delivered three successful webinars in the space of a month. Each webinar was a minimum of an hour and a half with at least 3 speakers, both national and international, on each.
As part of the work E4H:
- Supported with national and international key opinion leaders.
- Designed and supplied email invitations for the client.
- Ran the webinar with vision mixing, speaker cameras and live Q&A for a quality, engaging output.
- Undertook GDPR compliant data capture at registration .
- Provided full analytical data on each webinar.
The client was incredibly happy with the level of support and delivery supplied by E4H and is working with the team on a number of other projects.