E4H worked with a new client to develop a virtual advisory board of specialists to explore multi-drug resistance and anti-infectives to
- Understand the HCP pathway.
- Explore educational needs and how to support them.
- Examine the potential of the product.
- Discuss marketing and brand awareness.
E4H worked with the client to understand their objectives around their product and therapy area to enhance the impact of the virtual advisory board.
The project management team worked to:
- Identify and recruit rising stars in their respective fields.
- Ensure diversity within the group.
- Organise the event with all email communications, questionnaire, briefing documents, pre-reading materials, agenda creation and data/privacy processes.
- Host and facilitate the event to explore the client’s objectives and draw expertise from the Board.
- Draft a follow up report with key recommendations for the client.
- Draft and supply an analytics report on the questionnaire results.
To ensure good representation, the team worked hard to identify a diverse mix of specialists with experience of the product.