The Primary Care Women’s Health Forum asked E4H to transfer its women’s health masterclasses to a virtual environment. The need to ensure healthcare professionals could continue their CPD during the Covid pandemic drove the decision to merge the three regional events into a bespoke virtual solution on a dedicated eConferencing platform.
Based around clinical cases, the learning was hosted on demand with live Q&As and a live plenary delivered over a single morning to reduce time away from clinic for primary care professionals.
Delegates had the opportunity to access the pre-recorded clinic-based consultations in the week before the event, to undertake the learning in their own time and formulate their questions in preparation for expert live Q&A sessions on the day of the event.
The platform then remained open for two weeks after the event to enable delegates to return to the learning or access it in their own time.
Dedicated ABPI trained project management to coordinate all elements of the event.
- Regular reporting,
- Speaker support,
- Slide deck creation,
- On-demand recording coordination,
- Delegate and exhibitor management,
- Certificate creation and sending,
- Feedback collation,
- On the day support.
- Develop the booking portal,
- Create, populate and test the eConferencing platform.
- Undertake and edit pre-recordings,
- Technical briefings,
- Speaker management,
- Co-ordinating live Q&A sessions and plenary,
- Vision mixing,
- Technical support,
- Smooth delivery of the event.
Marketing and Communications
- Promote and market the event across multiple channels,
- Ensure ticket sales,
- Support exhibitors,
- Update registration portal and eConference platform.
The Her Life, Her Health Virtual Masterclass had eight speakers across seven presentations.
Over 150 attendees joined on the day.
100% of respondents rated the event Excellent or Good.
100% of respondents rated the event relevant to their current role.
Omni-Channel Marketing and Communications
Professional Organisation Support