We are looking for an articulate, inquisitive self starter who is keen to join a growing agency in healthcare.
Your role as Project Assistant will involve leading with the support of an Account Manager or Director a number of specific projects. There will be opportunities for you to contribute towards all stages of a project, including being responsible for the management of existing work and managing your own projects.
This job is full of variety and you will need to react proactively when responding to requests from both colleagues and clients.
As Project Assistant you will be expected to:
• Assist with planning, development, budgeting and delivery of projects for internal and client events/activities.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of project metrics to team members and stakeholders with attention to risks and issues
• Organising kick-off and progress update meetings with the customer to ensure effective communication
• Writing minutes and action items from project meetings
• Assist with the creation of registration portals and marketing materials.
• Lead on the delivery of live events and online meetings/webinars.
• Monitor the performance of existing projects, Identify and implement improvements to generate positive outcomes
• Working closely with E4H team to provide help and support where needed.
• Communicate with clients and assist them with their requirements
• Deal with telephone enquiries in a timely and proactive manner
• Proposing solutions for clients following enquiries
Skills / knowledge
• Extremely organised as working to deadlines is vital
• “Can do” attitude to focus self and team on project delivery
• Clear in written and verbal communications
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Good Numeracy skills
• Commercial awareness
• Communication skills
• Teamworking skills
• Calm under pressure
• A degree or similar qualification
• Competent in MS Office
Your role will be primarily office based, however you may be asked to work remotely at times. Office hours are 9-5, Monday to Friday.
Mostly, the work carried out will be for the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry and you will be expected to develop an understanding of the rules and regulations that this entails.